What is Value Betting?
In a nutshell, you take advantage of overpriced odds that are higher than their true probability. Simply put, you will be placing bets that have a larger chance of winning than implied by their odds.
How to value bet
- Click on a value bet in the list.
- Click the bet button. This will open a tab in your browser and take you to the bookmaker website, sometimes directly to the event.
- Find the correct odds at the bookmaker.
- Double-check the bet, enter the suggested stake, and confirm.
- Log your bet by clicking the ‘Log button’.
- Visit Rebel Betting for more on Value Betting
The easiest way to make money on sports
With value betting, you place bets that have a larger chance of winning than implied by the odds, giving you the edge over the bookmakers. Subscribe and start today.
- Bet on overpriced odds and beat the bookmakers
- Monthly ROI (investment growth) over 30%
- The proven yield of over 3 % (profit per bet)
- 7.8 million bets placed by our members, €6.5 million in profit
Sure Bets & Value Bets are included in all subscriptionsStarter Subscription €89/month Access non-limiting bookies Pro Subscription €199/month Most PROFITABLE Bets 14 Day Free Trial and Profit GuaranteeSure BettingJoin Now
14-day Value Betting Free Trial
Make your first profit with the 14-day RebelBetting trial
Value betting and sure betting included. No credit card is required.
Double your money in 3 months
Sound too good to be true? That’s actually the average result of our members.
But no need to take our word for it — just sign up for the free trial and see for yourself. Place a value bet and make a profit today! We have a profit guarantee so you can subscribe risk-free.
The best thing is, you can try value betting risk-free with the profit guarantee
Sure Betting products work. In fact, they are so confident about it that they offer a Profit Guarantee. If you don’t make a betting profit in the first month you get another month for free. Again and again until you profit. They take all the risk.
Value Bets FAQ
What makes a Value Bet?
When do Value Bets Occur?
Are you betting on the most likely outcome?
How is the Value Bet Calculated?
How much money can I make with Value Betting?